Saturday 8 March 2008

Ice Cream, the story of a .......

It was raining heavily.

What's better than to have an ice cream while stuck in the rain.

This is Choco Crunch.

Its description read :" I'm Choco Crunch. I am 10 minutes old, I am made of 2 scoops of chocolate flavoured ice cream, together with handful of crispy crunchy chocolate biscuit. Topped with some corn flakes and cherry, I feel sexy. However, I am a male ice cream, as you can see I have a dick."

Choco crunch was obviously not prepared to be consumed. He was afraid. He was sweating heavily. He wet the glass and also the table.

"Come on, torture me, bite me, kacau me! I am not to be intimated" he said in a desperate attempt of reverse physcology.

"I paid 20,000 rupiahs for you, you have to die."

"Enjoy yourself while dying. Hahahaha!"

That was the end of the story of the brave and big-dicked ice cream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! I dont know this are the things that go through your mind when you eat icecream! gosh!

Anonymous said...

Geng!