Sunday 18 November 2007

Die for your country!

"Smoking is unhealthy,but I smoked because I love my country."


That's a very patriotic statement made, but maybe not a healthy one.


But how does it make sense ?


"Hey, you know, I pay RM8.00 everyday for a pack of cigarette, and the country is getting extra income (through tax) from my consumption!"


Oh.....how come I didn't think bout it in the first place?


"I sacrifice my own health for the country, I love Malaysia!"


That put me into shame, what have I done to show that I love my country?


Maybe I should start drinking,smoking,and buying new imported cars, don't you agreed?


He's just serious bout it isn't he?

2 comments:

samwrites said...

haha ZY here!I'm a second hand smoker!!
I have quite a number of good friends who smoke.
I never understand the rational behind it anyway, release stress kononnya!
But i will always tell them they're 'burning money'!!

SONblogger said...

oh...u're sacrificing for ur country too!!!!

Haha...I don't understand why they do it either....