Monday 5 November 2007

Run for Charity, Run for Bread ?

Shame on me, never knew where exactly the Lake Gardens is although I've been in KL for 1 and a half years.

And shame on me again, for not knowing that Lake Gardens is indeed a very interesting place for relaxation, and leisure and also dating (maybe).

Worse still, never know bout Terry Fox Run until 2 weeks ago when Jaynce bugged me over and over again to participate.

I participated, and invited Vincent along and he took beautiful photos as shown. (Thanks Vincent for the lovely pictures)

Getting the crowd warmed up!

Participants getting really excited bout the event

Not exciting for you, young lad?


He ran for his life since 1995!

Great event, lovely t-shirts, lots of healthy looking girls in gorgeous sports gear (and guys, as well).

And of course, some sponsored Hi-5 breads and drinking water after the race.

Some ran for charity,and some for cancer patients; I ran for the bread and the babes.

Shame on me.

3 comments:

Chia Yee said...

Nice colour! A bit regret I didn't join you guys for the run, missed a chance to take a sporting event..pfft..

SONblogger said...

hehe.....u should come along, lots of stuff to photograph....at least my fren says so lah.....

LV said...

oh my god! can't believe you did terry fox. i read bout it in the papers and had wanted to participate so so so much... but couldn't make it as i had class on tat morning. yeah, pathetic :(